On the basis of recommendation from Fiqh council of North America the day of Eid-El-Fitr, first of Shawal 1442 AH is established for Thursday, May 13th 2021. We will offer two praying sessions at our Altoona Masjid:
- First session will be at 7:45 am
- Second session will be at 8:45 am
Please follow these instructions:
- Bring your own prayer rug
- Place your prayer rug at the marked areas on the carpet
- Please perform ablution/Wudu at home
- Please bring face masks and wear them at all times covering your nose and mouth
- If you are sick please do not come to the Mosque
- Keep social distance and avoid hugging or handshaking
If you have not registered yet for the Eid El Fitr prayer, please do so by answering questions in the link below. This will help plan for a safe Eid El Fitr celebration by following social distancing measures as we are navigating through the pandemic.
May Allah (SWT) keep us on the right path, and accept our fasting and prayers. Ameen.